
So, this is technically the first time that I have used a blog! It is a little different, but I think I could enjoy it. This blog is basically about 3rd grade English, which is my theme for EDCI 270.
I think that English is probably one of the most important classes anyone can take is one that is related to their native language. I have always been interested in English, and the components that make it up such as grammar, spelling, and literature, along with many other things. I hope that my future postings will be a lot more interesting that this one! I really did not know what to write, but I guess I'll wing it! :) Enjoy
Abby!
2 comments:
I am going to be a secondary English teacher. I agree that the subject is very important. Language and literature are going by the wayside in this day and age and it is a sad thing. Grammar is by far losing the most in class rooms. And it is a pity -- for instance, check out this website which is all about missused words and how they can convey the wrong thoughts.
http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/Features/Columns/?article=EmbarrassingWriting>1=10789
Communication is the most important thing in this world; it can make or break problems, be them personal, political, or professional. To ensure the best communication between people, English needs to be understood. English isn't about simply using big words and sounding smart; it's about building relationships and sharing thoughts. What could be more important?
ABBY HEY U lol hey i like ur blog =) this is john jacquet btw just wanted to say hi and actually help u out well ttyl
Post a Comment